04 Aug Smarter, Better, Faster: Accelerating Outcomes
In Charles Duhigg’s book, “Smarter, Better, Faster: the secrets of being productive in life and business,” he highlights the personality and work habits of highly productive individuals.
He found that the most productive individuals had four common traits:
- They knew how to focus
- They constantly try to develop new skills
- They constantly network and meet new people
- They eagerly solicit help from colleagues
At Axiom, we accelerate business outcomes for our customers by working smarter, better and faster. When we accelerate business outcomes, we decrease implementation time and increase market velocity. This translates to decreased project cost and increased profitability for our customers.
How do we accelerate business outcomes?
- Market Focus – Our deep experience in agriculture and horticulture, construction, health care and manufacturing allows us to quickly identify and assess market opportunities from which our customers can profit.
- Partnerships – Since 1993, Axiom has partnered with the nation’s top research scientists and leading research universities. These partnerships allow us to test and identify new technologies that impact our customers.
- Customer Insights – We have pioneered next generation market research methods that enable us to identify unmet AND under-served needs more quickly, more accurately and at a lower price than traditional methods.
- Cross-functional Teams – Our team members come from diverse backgrounds (i.e. inventors, sales managers, market researchers, journalists, scientists, and engineers, etc.) This diversity enables us to create better solutions faster.
- Innovation Networks – One of our internal axioms is “Innovate or Die.” Part of our innovation process involves creating innovation networks of individuals from all over the country. In addition, we present our research at industry trade shows and professional organizations such as PDMA, PMI, MinneAnalytics, and others.