The content is divided into three parts:
- Participants will receive feedback from themselves and from others via anonymous feedback forms distributed prior to the workshop;
- Participants will learn how they behave under stress;
- Participants will learn how vulnerable they are to others’ influence participants will learn how appropriate or not their behaviors are to their given circumstances.
2) Skills building in the diagnosis of others’ interpersonal styles.
3) Skills building in improving you interpersonal effectiveness with others:
- with the boss
- with subordinates
- with peers
- with important others
The Interpersonal Skills Training Workshop was developed for all people interested in improving their relationships with others. Since this skill is critical for both work and social success, this Interpersonal Skills Training workshop is highly recommended for all.